Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mid-Week Sneak Peek

Hello! I hope your week is going well.

I'm posting today to introduce you to something new here at Elemental Carbon. In addition to the weekly tutorial/DIY post on Sundays, I will have something called Mid-Week Sneak Peek which I'll post around Wednesday or Thursday. In that post, you'll see this logo:


and I will give you a sneak peek of upcoming projects! Sometimes I might even have a tutorial for a quick project that you can do in under half an hour!

So stay tuned and check in for the mid-week sneak peek to get special previews and updates on all things Elemental Carbon plus a short tutorial every now and then!

For this week's Mid-Week Sneak Peek, I have a few updates about Elemental Carbon:

1. Today I am guest posting on the blog Grits & Moxie! It's my first ever guest post and I was so excited when Jennifer offered me a guest post spot. I show the Grits & Moxie readers how to make garland out of an old book:

You can view my guest post here. Thank you, Jennifer! 

2. Elemental Carbon now has a facebook page! (woot woot!) It is something I had been contemplating for a while, but I wanted to let the blog grow a bit. So pretty please stop on by and be sure to like Elemental Carbon! You can find the page here or by clicking on the facebook logo on the top right of this page.

3. Elemental Carbon is now taking sponsors! Well, kind of. For the rest of this month and the whole month of August, you have the opportunity to do a free sponsor swap. Click on the "Sponsor" tab at the top of the page (or click here) and follow the instructions through Passionfruit so that we can swap ads! I still have a large 250x200 ad spot left and if you choose that one, you will get a feature post on Elemental Carbon about you and your blog. Exciting, huh?

4. Notice all the changes? Elemental Carbon has gotten a new look! I tried to go a little more simple than it was before. I'd really appreciate any and all feedback - the good and the bad (as long as it is kindly said!)

Now that you've been updated, have a great rest of your week!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you over at the blog! :) I'm so happy to support and be supported.

    Your DIY is awesome and I can't wait to give it a whirl. Seriously! Like, tomorrow.

    Much love!

    Jennifer

    Grits And Moxie

    ReplyDelete

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.